Kawaii Blog

Meu blog, Ana Paula, Makoto nas horas vagas....

quarta-feira, fevereiro 06, 2002

Huhuhu.... fiz um teste para saber qual personagem de Mário Brós eu sou... Deu que sou o Yoshi! Olha só:


I am a hip critter. I showed up fasionably late with Super Mario World and have started launching your own career since then. In maybe 10-15 years, my popularity will rival Mario's. Not that I'm competing with him. He's my bud. I'm good at getting and keeping friends, and they value me for that. After all, who else would carry them on their back through ice, fire, and rain? Sometimes I think I'm taken for granted, but I know that my friends have my back. Of course they do. Who would screw over Yoshi?



[ What Super Mario Bros character are you? ]




E fiz esse aki tb, para saber qual ursinho carinhoso eu sou.........



[ See what Care Bear you are. ]


Puutz.... ursinho carinhoso e Mario Bros é tudo... cara... seção testinhos idiotas regassam... huhuhu.... catei do blog da Lia os testes ^^ kawaii né? Putz... e acho que ela nem sabe que eu vou no blog dela....